Sunday 8 November 2015

Dependency Theory


I use the media for many things. However, I mostly use it to keep in touch with family friends and to see what they're up to. I use apps such as Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter to do this. I also use the media to keep myself entertained, I do this by watching things on Netflix and YouTube. Despite using the media for entertainment purposes, I also use the media if I need help with something or if I need to do research. Furthermore, I feel as if we are very dependent on media, especially the younger generation as some would feel lost without the media and their phones. Also, we are very reliant on the media to find out what's happening around the world, or to research something, as it's easier and quicker to do on your laptop or your phone. I strongly agree with Telegraphs article,as there are statistics to prove how society as become dependent on media. In addition, I think as the media has grown we've also grown to be dependent on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment